Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Relocating to Pinterest

I sort of abandoned this blog, but I haven't abandoned finding awesome designs on the web.
I personally think the whole "blog format" is rather clunky for this kind of thing.  Even though Blogger's image viewer is better than it used to be, it's still a long scrolling setup that requires a lot of extra clicks and wasted space.

So here's my redirect to Pinterest:
http://pinterest.com/kirstenzirngibl/

From architecture to nature, transportation, minerals, general photography - I'm able to share what I find inspiring and what can give anyone cool ideas for shapes, color, composition, etc...
While it's not a perfect site, It's a good layout for processing a lot of images at once, and a way to keep images from getting buried.

Also, remember my official blog!  www.kirstenzirngibl.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment